You really need to be able to elevate your feet on long flights.
Great for getting my feet up off of the ground but it does not seem to hold air that well and needs to be re filled often.
The proof will be on a transatlantic flight and whether it holds up or not. Right out of the plastic bag, i will say it’s easier to inflate than deflate. Wish it had one of the those quick-release valves like my inflatable neck pillow has.
Key specs for Funwill Inflatable Footrest Pad Stool Train Travel Airplanes Flights Soft Home Relax Footrest Pillow:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- PORTABLE FOOTREST :Inflatable footrest help your foot and legs rest and comfortable after tiring work, or long-time travel on the train, bus and plane to ease the foot pain Item is inflatable .
- SAFE COMFORTABLE :High quality flocking fabric, washable, and soft to touch. Environment friendly material, healthy and hygienic.
- LEGS AND FOOT REST : Get your feet rest, and reduce the DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) risk during traveling.
- CUSHION FUNCTION :Improves leg circulation helps eliminate pressure and muscle tension on the lower back.
- INFLATABLE AND SPACE SAVING: Footrests are inflatable and lightweight. Inflatable and easy to carry or set.
Comments from buyers
“I struggle to find a comfortable place to put my feet when I’m riding in
, Very nice foot rest.
I was afraid i couldn’t blow it up myself, but i did. Only four stars because it wasn’t easy.
Sometimes, i struggle to find a comfortable place to put my feet when i’m riding in the car. With this pillow, i can put my feet up higher when i want, but let the air out when i don’t need it so i can save space. It takes only a dozen or so breaths to blow it up.
Pros: i used this one for my head on the airplane while stretching over 3 seats. Great for feet, for sitting on the beach, etc. Cons: takes a while to inflate. I wish it came with easy to clean bottom or some protective cover, because airplanes and airports are nasty.
This seems like a very nice foot rest. I just blew it up, so we’ll see if it holds air overnight. I bought this for work, so i don’t want to have to blow it up every day. It is a tad shorter than described, at 6. 5 inches at the tallest point, not 8 inches. Seems very cushy and blew up easily (about three minutes).
Perfect for temporary usage and for office space with carpet not wooden flooring as it slips around, that’s the only reason why i gave 4 rather than 5 stars.